- All staff have completed and received certifications for the IACT ‘return to work safety course’.
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout the venue.
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals.
- Accessible hand sanitisers dispenser stations.
- Social distancing signage.
- Reduced furniture layout to reduce tables and distance. Designated routes to the bathrooms. Increased bathroom cleaning.
- Cashless payments where possible.
To best protect our customers and staff from the spread of COVID-19 please follow our advice and in house procedures and supply contact tracing information on arrival.
Failte Ireland Covid 19 safety charter in operation
Do we have to book?
Yes, we encourage bookings – walk-ins will be accommodated where possible.
Can we stay more than 2 hours?
We will endeavour to work by government guidelines and all requests will be accommodated where possible.
Will be be able to move to a new area after 2 hours?
Unfortunately we do not take concurrent bookings.
How are bookings of over 4 managed?
Any booking larger than 4 may be seated across a number of booths and hightops.
Can we just have drinks?
Yes, we are now taking bookings for drinks also and we comply with the COVID-19 regulations in regards to this.
Can we still offer cocktail classes?
At present we can not offer cocktail classes.
How would finger food be passed between guests?
We are currently not serving finger food.
Can we still use drinks tokens?
Have any Questions? We would love to hear from you!